College Of Birmingham
We are a ‘born-global’ private further and higher education provider delivering vocational and professional courses on-line and on-campus.
For the delivery of online learning courses, what you can expect from us:
1. A dedicated learner support team, based at our offices in Birmingham and our partners support team at Ilkley, West Yorkshire and Rotherham who can provide help and information on the online learning modules.
2. Telephone, email and system support available between 10.00 am and 5.30 pm Monday to Friday.
3. Email response within four hours of receipt or next working day if received outside working hours.
4. Technical updates to the System will be undertaken outside the normal working hours of 9am – 5pm to minimise any impact on learners.
5. Two days notice will be given of any downtime to the System due to these technical updates. Notices will be posted on the login page of the Learning Management System.
6. Our e-learning products and services comply with best practice in industry standards.
7. Our Quality System ensures that all feedback is reviewed monthly and, where appropriate, responded to within two weeks.
8. We take Data Protection very seriously and keep all data secure in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
9. College Of Birmingham reserves the right to amend this service level from time to time. Our latest version will be posted on our website.
10. Learners will be allocated a short evaluation or feedback on completion of their learning and it is this feedback that helps drive ourcontinuous improvement process.
Thank you and enjoy your learning.